What can $9 buy?
Today in the developed world, $9 doesn’t go very far.
- It won’t buy a tank of gas.
- It won’t pay your phone bill, water bill or even your garbage collection bill.
- It won’t buy you a piece of clothing unless you’ve got your heart set on that flimsy “on sale” T-shirt at Walmart.
- It won’t pay your electric bill.
- If you go to the restaurant with only $9 in your pocket, you won’t be able to order an entre’ and might have to munch nachos.
- When was the last time you went to the grocery store and only spent $9? You probably can’t remember…
For needy children in north India, $9 can be the difference between life and death.
enables us to buy a dress for a destitute child who is currently wearing rags.
provides a needy child a nutritious hot meal every weekday for an entire month.
per month enables us to rescue a child out of slavery and enroll him or her in one of our children’s literacy centers.
enables our drama team to train 48 more parents how to keep their kids safe from traffickers.