TellAsia serves all people regardless of race, caste or religious affiliation.
As a charitable organization, we welcome the participation of Christians and non-Christians alike as together we bring hope and the healing to the most needy.
As an interdenominational Christian agency, we recognize and collaborate with all expressions of Christian faith. Our work in North India is a shining example, with Baptists, Inter-Denominationals, Presbyterians, Pentecostals, Catholics, Methodists and others all playing a part in the great work of rescuing and educating children and discipling the next generation of leaders.
- The Bible is divinely inspired and constitutes the only infallible and authoritative word of God.
- There is one God eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, lived a sinless life and died on the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for the redemption of all humankind. He physically arose from the dead, ascended, and will personally return in power and glory.
- Humans were created in the image of God. Each person is of great worth and is beloved by God. However all people have sinned and are consequently separated from God.
- People are saved by God’s grace through repentance and faith in the perfect and complete work of Jesus Christ on the cross. Because Jesus triumphed over sin and death, those who trust in Jesus for salvation are assured of eternal life with God after the body’s death.
- The Holy Spirit indwells every believer enabling us to live a holy life and equipping us with power to be Christ’s witnesses.
- God in His love for the world desires that all have both spiritual and physical “life, and life abundantly” (Jn. 10:10). Therefore along with sharing God’s love through the Gospel message, believers are to serve the most needy through rescuing the orphan, educating impoverished children and uplifting families through vocational training.